The mission of the American Association on Intellectual and Developmental
Disabilities of Colorado is to support professionals through public policy
development, networking, training, and research application.
- Individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their right to the highest
quality of life possible in their community.
- Development of leadership and professionals
- Training that is practical and applicable
- Natural support systems
- Family involvement, knowledge and expertise
- Practical utilization of proven research and technology
- Active participation from all people working with individuals w/ intellectual and developmental disabilities
The Colorado AAIDD
Connect: A New Resource